Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Note About Bribery

Dear Blog Reader,

Thanks for reading the blog. It validates the time I spend writing my posts and gives me another website besides Facebook to neurotically check. As you may or may not know, I have been asked to write a few articles for National Geographic's young-people-living-abroad website Glimpse.org. And... my first article has been published! So please, make your way over to my article called How to Bribe a Swazi Police Officer. Feel free to leave a comment on the site telling me (and Glimpse) what you think.

Also, more blog posts to come soon as I'm moving to the big city of Mbabane, playing in my first Swazi soccer game and going to Lesotho for a week. Stay tuned dear reader...

Best wishes,
Mallory
Your Favorite Swazi Hipster

No comments:

Post a Comment